First, we would like to thank everyone who has supported our business; whether by purchasing a piece of art, taking time out of their busy schedules to come and see us at an event, or sharing our posts. Everything you do support independent artists like us is greatly appreciated.
We’ve listed these (and other) fun, handmade resin pendants on our Etsy site!
We’ve added a couple of new shows to our schedule! We’ve been incredibly busy creating new art to bring to you; whether it’s in person or online. Here’s where you can come see us:
- December 1st, Thieves Market in Tempe, 9am-3pm
- December 9th, Bookman’s Local Artist Crafting Bazaar, Tucson (Speedway), 11am-4pm
- December 16th, Hello Handmade Holiday Market, Heritage Square Downtown Phoenix, 10am-4pm
- January 6th, Downtown Mesa Festival of the Arts, 10am-4pm
- January 20th-21st, Retro City Fest, Pomona, California
- February 3rd, Thieves Market in Tempe, 9am-3pm
- February 17th, Downtown Mesa Festival of the Arts, 10am-4pm
- February 23rd-25th, Las Vegas ToyCon, Las Vegas, Nevada
More dates to be announced!
Many thanks to Jonathan at Techno Obscura, for all of the photography, videography, and design work for Weegonza Bazaar!