Boo for forgetting to actually have the earrings that we posted on IG available on Etsy! Well, they are now! 🙂
At the end of the year, (and show season) not only are we pretty much sold out of everything, but we find that we’ve gotten a little forgetful. All that being said, this is probably one of our favorite times of year. Not because it’s Christmas or the holidays or anything of that. It’s because it’s the only time of year that I can take a whole day to develop a new design or piece and not feel rushed.
I say all of this like I don’t have ANY deadlines coming up. I actually do.
We have quite a few upcoming events:
- February 3rd-5th, we’ll be at the Two Rivers Renaissance Faire and Pirate & Fairy Festival because, well, PIRATES!
- Then we have Wild Wild West Con 6 March 3rd-5th.
- We’re waiting to hear if we got into the Tucson Street Fair in late March…
- …the Pima County Fair for April,
- then we’ve got the Phoenix Comic Con Memorial Day Weekend!
- Then Westercon July 1st-4th.
- Not to mention some other sweet events we have on various burners (Coming Soon!)