First, we would like to thank everyone who has supported our business; whether by purchasing a piece of art, taking time out of their busy schedules to come and see us at an event, or sharing our posts. Everything you do support independent artists like us is greatly appreciated.
We’ve listed these (and other) fun, handmade resin pendants on our Etsy site!
We’ve added a couple of new shows to our schedule! We’ve been incredibly busy creating new art to bring to you; whether it’s in person or online. Here’s where you can come see us:
- December 1st, Thieves Market in Tempe, 9am-3pm
- December 9th, Bookman’s Local Artist Crafting Bazaar, Tucson (Speedway), 11am-4pm
- December 16th, Hello Handmade Holiday Market, Heritage Square Downtown Phoenix, 10am-4pm
- January 6th, Downtown Mesa Festival of the Arts, 10am-4pm
- January 20th-21st, Retro City Fest, Pomona, California
- February 3rd, Thieves Market in Tempe, 9am-3pm
- February 17th, Downtown Mesa Festival of the Arts, 10am-4pm
- February 23rd-25th, Las Vegas ToyCon, Las Vegas, Nevada
More dates to be announced!
Many thanks to Jonathan at Techno Obscura, for all of the photography, videography, and design work for Weegonza Bazaar!
The holidays are a really exciting time for me creatively speaking. We have shows booked every weekend through the end of the year and I really put a lot of pressure on myself to have new pieces for every show.
I have to thank my old boss Kaia for showing me how to work well with a strict deadline.
She would be at work before the sun came up and I’d show up I don’t know, 6:30 AM or so. She would’ve walked the entire bookstore figuring out what had to be done that day. Then she would come up with a list for me. She would bet me that I couldn’t get everything on that list done by the end of my shift. So I set out every morning with that list and a challenge to myself to get everything on her list done so she didn’t have to worry about it. She was my friend as well as my boss, and I enjoyed doing things for her. So instead of going someplace and having somebody give me a list, I make my own “Kaia” list every morning (or the night before depending on how crazy things are) and challenge myself to get it done by the end my “shift”. The only differences are that now my shift is 10 to 14 hours instead of eight, the list tends to be longer, and I don’t get paid for just showing up.
We’ve been working really really hard these last couple of weeks and have come up with some really beautiful new pieces.
And, not only are we bringing everything we’ve made to all of our shows now but we are also making a concerted effort to add every single box and tin to our Etsy site, making them available online as well as in person!
This is the latest going up on Etsy today:
Check out the new promo video for The Lady in Red. Thanks Jonathan Ziegler at Techno Obscura!
This is the next piece going up on Etsy today!
We’re going full steam ahead for the holiday season and beyond! Check out our schedule:
- November 25ht-26, Reid Park Arts and Crafts Festival, Tucson
- December 2nd, Thieves Market, Tempe
- December 9th-10th TBA
- December 16th, Hello Handmade Market, Downtown Phoenix
- January 6th, Downtown Mesa Festival of the Arts, Mesa
- January 13th, TBA
- January 20th-21st, Retro City Fest, Pomona, CA
More dates coming soon!
Thank you for coming to see us and support local art at Phoenix Fan Fest this past weekend! We had a gas! We met so many cool folks! I swear, it seems that every time we do an event, we meet the some of the best people. We really love talking about art and what makes people interested in what we do.
If you signed up for our mailing list, either online, or at the event don’t forget to use your coupon code here!
We’re in the process of setting up a youtube channel. We’ll be posting videos of works in progress, finished pieces along with event footage. You can check out our first finished piece video here.
We just listed this new box on Etsy. Our plan is to list a new box every week, so stay tuned!
We’ve got lots of shows booked for the rest of 2017 (a new date for December) and we’re booking many more into 2018!
- November 18, Downtown Mesa Festival of the Arts, 10a-4p
- November 25th-26th, Reid Park Holiday Art and Craft Festival, 9a-4p
- December 2, Thieves Market, Tempe, 9a-3p
- December 9-10 TBA
- December 16, Hello Handmade Market, Downtown Phoenix, 10a-4p
- January 6, Downtown Mesa Festival of the Arts, 10a-4p
- January 20th-21st, Retro City Fest, Pomona, California , 10a-8p Sat & 10a-5p Sunday
More dates and events TBA!